Skip to main content

Stuff is happening . . .
















Unlike 2010 and 2011, 2012 is a year IN WHICH I WILL ACTUALLY HAVE A NEW BOOK PUBLISHED (in August.).

This book has a title, which is Liar & Spy.
This book has a cover illustration, which I find very beautiful and can't wait to share.
This book has a main character, whose name is Georges. (The S is silent.)

I'm also going to WRITE a book this year. Don't ask me about that one yet.


P.S. I took this photo from my window the other night.

Comments

Steven Cain said…
I can't wait!


But will.
Tara Dairman said…
I also can't wait! Hooray, Rebecca!
I am really curious about your choice of the name, Georges. I loved saying it with the s and then you tell me not to? I'm missing that s already.

Looking forward to Liar and Spy! Have a great writing year!
Rebecca Stead said…
Oh, thank you, you guys! (And Joyce, the book will reveal all!)
Genevieve said…
Do we say the name the French way, Zhorzh? Or is it plain American George with a silent S on the end?

Cannot WAIT! So excited that you have a new book out this year.
Rebecca Stead said…
Genevieve, it's the plain American pronunciation. One of the many ways I will try to confuse everyone with this book. . .