Skip to main content

The List of Things that Will Not Change

New book in April 2020!

It's called The List of Things That Will Not Change.

Cover by the incredibly wonderful Chris Silas Neal:



I was lucky enough to attend a few regional independent-bookseller gatherings this fall. Spending some time with passionate booksellers means a whole lot, and always makes me feel connected to the world of books in a special way.

I'll be at ALA midwinter and Winter Institute, kind of unofficially (meaning I'm pretty sure that I have no actual events at either one, but will be at publisher gatherings). I'm also really excited to share some time with public librarians and Texas librarians at PLA (Nashville) and TLA (Houston) in 2020.

Happy holidays, happy new year, and wishing you some light in the form of friends, family and books. xoxo.